Welcome from the Youth A-Team!
The Youth Advisory Team (we call it the Youth A-Team) is a team of youth, young adults, and adults that seek to grow disciples of Jesus Christ through planning awesome events, conferences, and mission opportunities for the youth of the Presbytery of Arkansas!
More information? Questions? Contact Brianne Christiansen, Interim Director of Youth Ministries for the Presbytery of Arkansas, at email@example.com.
Meet your A-Team
Upcoming A-Team Events
Youthquake Covid Precautions
The Youth A-Team is working with healthcare professionals from within our presbytery to make Youthquake as safe as possible.
We have been advised to use the same procedures as all AR overnight camps. In order to attend Youthquake, all participants will choose to either 1) report vaccination against Covid-19 or 2) to bring a negative Covid test taken within 48 hours of 8pm Friday, September 24. This combination of vaccinations and negative tests should significantly reduce the possibility of spreading Covid-19.
We are also taking the following precautions:
- Everyone will mask indoors regardless of vaccination status per Ferncliff’s policy.
- As much of Youthquake as possible will happen outside! Baring inclement weather, all large group gatherings will happen in the open-air J-Mo Chapel.
- Rooming will be divided by gender and region (ie – NWA will room together).
- Individuals and youth groups can choose to find off-site housing at their own expense and only spend the days at Ferncliff. Please let Brianne know if you are going this route.
- A PA has agreed to be our medical support for the weekend. She will monitor any health concerns and can administer over-the-counter rapid Covid tests if needed.
We will continue to monitor the changing Covid-19 situation in Arkansas and will update this information as needed. This was last updated 8/23/21.
We’re inviting you to join us for Youthquake 2021 from September 24-26, 2021 at Ferncliff Camp and Conference Center!
We’re welcoming all 6th through 12th graders to participate and calling on all 18-21 year olds to sign up to be on Leader Corp. Along with Leader Corp, we’re also encouraging any adult youth leaders or chaperones to consider signing up to be a Small Group Leader this year.
Event Costs and Registration Dates:
- The event costs $150 per participant, and registration is due by 11:59 pm on Friday, September 10.
- Early bird registration is due by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, August 31. Registering by August 31 reduces your event cost to $135.
- Any first time participants get $25 off their event cost. We encourage you to bring friends!
- $50 scholarships are available from the Presbytery of Arkansas. Requests will be processed on a first-come basis. Email Brianne for more info.
Payment must be paid in full Friday, September 17. Checks addressed to the Presbytery of Arkansas attn. Youthquake 2021 can be sent to 9221 N Rodney Parham Rd, Little Rock, AR 72227. Digital payments can be made through the “GIVE” button on our home page. Please select “Youthquake, etc.” when submitting payment.
Click here for more information and to register!
Reach out to Brianne Christiansen, Interim Director of Youth Ministries for the Presbytery of Arkansas (firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-240-3122)