- Lenten Resources from The PC(USA) Store, January 18 @ 1:00pm webinar from PRC: Click here
- Lenten Resource from A Sanctified Art, January 12 @ 1:00pm webinar from PRC: Click here
- Faith at Home for Lent Webinar, Thursday, Feb. 24, at 2 pm, the Office of Christian Formation and pastor/author Traci Smith will lead a webinar to talk about specific faith practices around hospitality for households during Lent. Look for the Zoom link after the first of the year, and for information available on our website: Click here
- SCRAPCE Lent Resource page: Click here
- Lent: In Community, ideas to engage all ages in observing Lent, Christian Reformed Church: Click here
- Liturgy of the Ordinary: Sacred Practices in Everyday Life by Tish Harrison Warren, 2019 $: Click here
- The Broken Pot: A Children’s Message Series Studying the Season of Lent: Click here
- WDS (Worship Design Studio) Journey to Lent 2022 webinar with Dr. Marcia Mcfee, recorded webinar: Click here
- Presbyterian Outlook Lenten Archives: Click here
- PRC Lent/Easter resource page: Click here
- Good Enough, Worship Design Studio 2022 fully-scripted Lenten series: Click here
- Good Enough: 40ish Devotionals For A Life of Imperfection by Kate Bowler and Jessica Ritchie, 2022, $.
- *Walking With Jesus: Lenten Devotions by Paul Strobol, 2015.
- *Living Into Lent by Donald McKim, 2020.
- *The Grace of Les Miserables by Matt Rawle (DVD10085) 2021
- *Entering the Passion of Jesus by Amy-Jill Levine (DVD10041) 2018
- The Lord’s Prayer, Adam Hamilton, 2021
Witness at the Cross, Amy-Jill Levine, 2021
Savior, Magrey deVega, 2020
Seven Words, Susan Robb, 2020
- *Give Up Something Bad for Lent by James W. Moore, 2012.
- *Open To Me The Gates by Gradye Parsons, 2012.
- *24 Hours That Changed the World by Adam Hamilton, 2010.
- *Come To The Cross by John Indermark, 2009.
- *Seven Words to the Cross: A Lenten Study for Adults by J. Ellsworth Kalas, 2002.
*Denotes that resource can be found in the Resource Center.